Because Google does not disclose any clues about what they need to approve a new AdSense account. So today, the Gateway Review will share with you 7 steps to successfully sign up for Google AdSense. All you can do is try to reach certain criteria before submitting your Google AdSense application. You can also consult the tips I’ve collected and synthesized after years of making money with AdSense, similar to a list of aspects that Google employees will check before approving Google AdSense accounts.
7 Steps to Successfully Signing Up for Google AdSense
1. Register a high-level domain
In the past, people were able to sign up for an AdSense account with free subdomains such as BlogSpot, Weebly, etc. Now Google still approves sites with subdomains, but you have to make sure that Your site has good content, nice design, easy navigation…
It’s really hard to make sites with subdomains fit the AdSense standard. Google has banned some sites offering subdomains like co.cc, co.nr … So, invest a small fee to buy a high-level domain ( its true cost is also very cheap ). Domains with .com, .net, .org, .in,. Com, etc are high-level domain names.
Here is a simple example to understand the difference between subdomains and top-level domains:
- Subdomain (free) – gateway-reivew.blogspot.com
- High-level domain – gateway-review.com
And here are some important things you need to consider before buying a domain name for your blog/website:
- Do not use the words hack, crack, download … on your domain.
- Avoid copyright infringement. You should not use someone else’s brand name on your domain.
- Do not use any keywords related to adult content (18+).
2. The Design Is Neat And Easy To Navigate
Your website may have good content, but only this isn’t enough to guarantee 100% you will successfully sign up for Google AdSense unless it is well designed and easy to navigate.
If you want to make money from your website seriously then consider investing some money in designing the interface. WordPress users can choose to use premium themes for best quality. If your budget is limited, you can buy a theme from MyThemeShop.
This is a gift for my readers, subscribe below to receive all premium themes from mythemeshop 😉
Make sure you have found a professional interface with good navigation capabilities. And do not forget to create a simple logo for it.
3. Submit website to the search engines
Surely when building a website, you always want people to find it easily. Search engines are where people find your site in the simplest way. All you need to do is send your website’s sitemap to search engines like Google or Bing, through Webmaster Tools.
And you also need to make sure Google indexes your site before submitting Google AdSense application. The simplest way to do this is to type “site:yourdomain.com” into Google Search and check for any results from your site. Sometimes Google takes a week or more to index your site. If you already have certain backlinks, your site will be indexed faster. Linking articles on the site also make bots searchable for easier indexing pages.
4. Connect your website to Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools are two powerful and great Google tools. Google Analytics provides detailed statistics about your site. Meanwhile, Webmaster Tools provides detailed reports about your site’s visibility on Google Search. Make sure your site is linked to these two tools before submitting your website to Google Adsense.
- Blogging Support Tools That Any Bloggers Should Know
- The Best Email Marketing Services That Bloggers Should Know
5. Post new and unique content
This is the most important part. You must generate a fair amount of fresh, unique content before submitting your AdSense application. Google does not require too large amounts of content, but content quality must be good. Some bloggers successfully sign up for Google AdSense with only 20 to 30 articles, while some do not get approved with over 100 articles.
Quality content is extremely important. They are well-developed and well-researched things. You should avoid free offering of copyrighted products and download links of illegal products. Do not copy content from other sites, including copying have cited. Your articles should have more than 500 words.
*AdSense strictly prohibits the contents: copyrighted content; content for adults; hack, crack and related content; gambling, casino, alcohol and related content; all illegal content.
6. Remove other ad networks
It’s not a bad idea to try some alternative AdSense ad networks when you are not able to apply successfully. But please remove them before submitting your re-registration form. Although Google allows you to use other ad networks in parallel with AdSense, it creates a bad impression on review team if your site is full of ads from other networks, making them feel no longer good placement for AdSense.
7. Create important pages
There are a number of pages needed to provide a better user experience. Google is always focused on the user experience. Most of the new bloggers forget to create these pages. They didn’t know it makes a good impression on the AdSense review team. So please create the following pages fully before submitting your application:
- About – Most first-time visitors almost visit the introductory page. They want to know who is behind your blog. In the introduction page, you can write about yourself and your blog or whatever you want.
- Contact – This is the most commonly ignored page. You will only recognize the importance of it when you have it. You may have omitted collaborative invitations or lucrative orders because there is no contact page. There are many ways to create a contact page. In WordPress, you can use Contact Form 7 or Jetpack …
Other issues Need To Note
- If you have more than one website, sign up with the best website.
- Your content must be in English or in an AdSense supported language.
- Provide accurate information while signing up for an AdSense account.
- Your age must be 18 or above to apply to participate in the AdSense program.
- Sometimes Google requires domain names that are 6 months or longer in some countries like China and India.
- Avoid paid traffic (Facebook ads, AdWords ads). AdSense does not require too much traffic.
- Do not use copyrighted images, please use the image attached to the source.
- Use Google Authorship.
Once your site meets all of the above criteria then submit your Google AdSense application. Step 1 approval process can take 24 to 48 hours, step 2 may take up to 7 days.
Once you have an AdSense account, you can insert AdSense ads on other sites owned by you. That’s why you can see some low-quality sites that contain AdSense ads. But this is not a good idea, always make sure that your site complies with AdSense policies before placing ads. Google can ban your account if they find something inappropriate on the site.
What did you do to successfully sign up for Google AdSense on your blog/website? Please share your experience with us using the comment box below.